Monday, March 10, 2008

Daddy's Little Princess

Bentley has officially melted Brade's heart. Brade is a man of few words until it comes to his one-on-one time with Bee. He lays on the floor with her and just chats away to her. Telling her all about what fun things they are going to experience when she is older and "how perfectly pretty she is!" It is enough to make a grown mom shed a tear of two.Bentley has also learned that Daddy is sucker for anything she wants. She has been dying to have this new stroller to match her carseat and of course Dad could not wait to get it for her! It shipped out today and Bee is just way too excited to sleep awaiting its arrival!!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

ooooh! Lucky little Bee! Can't wait to see the two of you strolling down the street! Brady is so cute--We love when Daddies are so darling!

Unknown said...

That is SO cute!! I love it when Jon and Jaedon do stuff with Olivia! So precious.

Unknown said...

Oh, and I really like the stroller too!! :)

Robin said...

Oh, I totally creep on your blog(Amy's too). Good reads! Your daughter is beautiful by the way.
The tights are from the baby gap. They were a christmas gift but hopefully they still have some. Thanks for your comment:)

Veronica Reeve said...

A girl can melt her dad's heart. It's a beautiful thing. I love it. Oh and YOU SPOILED LITTLE THING! Peg Perego stroller!? Just kidding. It's absolutely perfect! I'm so jealous. :)

Natalie said...

So I have to admit we have a Peg too! I LOVE it!!! I rave about it to anyone who asks me about it. Can I just say you daughter is DARLING!!!?? I love seeing pictures of her!!