I can not believe it is nearly September and my last real post was in JUNE, on Joanne's birthday, in fact!!
I said I was going to post a little catch up when I got home from Florida, well Las Vegas, San Diego, Texas and the Uintahs have since passed and I still have not updated.
Bentley is nearly a grown woman, I traveled from sea to shining sea in a matter of weeks, I came home from my last trip to a little surprise from my darling husband...some much needed landscaping and Brade, well, he is just Brade...darling, wonderful husband that has been home with Bentley by himself for 16 of the last 21 days, and just plain lovable!
OK this is NOT my most proud month as a mother, to say the least. We are just packing for one more trip this weekend and then I have really set a goal to get my blog updated from the last two months!!
1 comment:
Yikes-are you still standing? That much traveling can be a doozer. You had better be rested and ready when it comes time to take over Seattle or else!!
Post a Comment