
He is the cutest dad to "his girl."
This morning as I listened to his morning routine with Bentley, it brought me to tears. Every morning he walks into her room, nearly shouts (in a very high pitched voice):
"Good morning my sweetheart!" She immediately starts to giggle and vigorously wave her arms and legs and reaches up for him. He gives her a long hug and kisses her head. He proceeds to get her changed and gives her a run down of what to expect in the upcoming day.
"Mommy is going to take you to Cely's and you get to see all your friends and play with them. Mommy will pick you up and you guys can hang out and have some girl time until Dad gets home tonight. Hey, what do you say we work on crawling tonight? You and I will spend some time on the floor and get those muscles built up so you can start cruising around the house like a big girl!"
I love them both and I am so glad Bent has the dad she does!
1 comment:
So sweet. Bonus-I love to get a peek into Beebs' wardrobe. Those new pics from Vern are darling. Isn't she the best?!
Post a Comment