Mark your calendars...I am doing a little party at my house and you ALL are invited.
Yes, ALL of you.
I LOVE to throw parties and I LOVE to shop.
I am bringing you the best of both worlds.
WEDNESDAY JUNE 17th, 2009
Open House
6:30-8:30 p.m.
MY HOUSE
Email me or leave a comment with yours for my address-- Lindsey(at)Ogden(dot)travel
Designer Jeans- True Religion, Miss Me, and more
Designer Handbags-Louis Viutton, Coach, Juicy Couture, Gucci, Chanel and more!
I have seen most of the stuff and it is GREAT!
All items are at a very discounted price-$50-$60
Even if you don't want to shop, you are welcome to come hang out, have some treats and spend some girl time at my house!
5 comments:
MAN!! Why do I have to live clear out here on the East Coast!? I would for sure be there!
I will plan to be there, UNLESS I am stuck at the dumb hospital giving birth. Nothing says hot mama like a COACH diaper bag, right??? I am dreaming of a new pair of jeans too--but I gotta get rid of the baby bump/belly first!
Yes, there are FABULOUS diaper bags and mens jeans as well!!
]
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddN[][]'t'
++lp;lp;lpqa;
I left Cooper in here by himself and he wanted to drop a line for ya! That says "What's up" in 2-year old language. Sorry!
Post a Comment