The utterly AMAZING Playskool Busy Ball Popper. My sister-in-law discovered it first. She bought it for my nephew and then turned me on to it. Brade and I gave it to Jackson, (check Amy's site if you haven't already) for his first birthday two weeks ago. He has not taken an eye off that thing since he opened it. It is a pretty basic concept, but it does wonders. So you say you need a little time to catch up on some tube or whatever you like to do, you just put this is the middle of floor, give your child a brief demonstration how to keep it running, and you are home free. In fact, I watched Jackson for a few hours today at my house. Yes, you guessed it, he came with a diaper bag, blanket and his Busy Ball Popper. Really I could have left the house and he would have been perfectly fine!!You can find this Gem (I call it that because children of ALL ages fell in love with it at his birthday party) at your local Toys R Us. It is a small price to pay for sanity!!
For every baby shower here on out, yup, you guessed it, Busy Ball Poppers all around!
I would love to hear other succes stories if you have them!
3 comments:
I wondered where you were when I came to get Jackson.
Lindsey, You are already mastering motherhood. I'm so impressed. One of the major steps in "becoming a professional mom" is discovering ways to sneak in a shower during the day. Look at you...You've already found something!!!! Nice. I'm going to have to get Sophie one for her B-Day.
Yeah....Um, we have one of those, Landon got it for Christmas when he turned one, BUT he is TERRIFIED Of the thing!! I don't know if its the whooshing sound or the fact that the balls move on their own--but he really HATES it. Crazy huh? My child is not quite normal....but I think its really fun to play with, and sometimes I like to torture him!! (ha!ha!)
Post a Comment