
I have let you down... I know, I know, get off my back! You may be thinking, "really? Does she really have a life, because she never blogs about it"
I really think Brade and I have a great and adventurous life, but for the last four weeks Brade and I have been living in a studio apartment (AKA, the office in our house). This studio apartment is fully furnished with a mattress, dresser, nightstand and of course the trusty ol' comp! The rest of our house you ask? Yes, the rest of our house is part of Extreme Makeover Ketcham Edition! So needless to say, I do not have much to blog about these days! Please stay committed to my blog, find it within your self to trust me that bigger and better things are yet to come!!
As a very important side note...you have five days left to vote! Those of you out there you have voted (you know who you are) give your self a nice firm pat on the back and next time some one calls you a procrastinator, you say "oh contrair (sp?) my love, I was one of the first to cast my ballot in the First Annual Blogger's Choice Awards!"
This is a little somethin somethin I whipped up with the scraps the other night when I was done working for the evening. Think of it as a little momento for the babe to let her know what we did to prepare for her! We can not wait to see out little BEE-NUT!!
4 comments:
Whepf! I was so worried. Your fans want more!!! I'm serious, post some Extreme Makeover photos or something!
You totally need to post more pics so WE know what you went through for this little girl.
wow! i can't wait to see the before and after pics of your makeover!
So I emailed my votes for the Blogger Choice awards. I'm not sure I got your email right, so if you didn't get them let me know and I'll send them again. LOVE your blog!!
Post a Comment