Friday, December 21, 2007

What about BOB?

For those of you that have been through this pregnancy bit...help me out here.
It is now 10:30 a.m., and I can not possibly keep my eyes open. I went to bed around 8:30 last night, got nearly ten hours of shut eye, and I feel like I am on drugs right now. Just call me bob, cuase that is about all I can do with my head right now. You know that feeling when you can't possibly stay awake for one second longer or you might kill over and die!!
What the h*@# is going on? It is a whopping 26 degrees outside and I have my office window wide open as to try and keep myself awake!
I am sure Bentley does not want any more diet coke!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I had to laugh!! OH, the joys of pregnancy. And just think, the more you have, the worse it seems to get. But the joy of finally having them here makes you forget all of it.

Bobbi Flinders said...

Oh sweetheart. I wish that I could say that this will get better with time, but about 4 months time, when little Bee will be sleeping through the night. And even then, you still feel exhausted all of the time. It's all a prep of what's to come. The joys of motherhood...

Veronica Reeve said...

I agree. It's hard girlie! And it's not going to get any easier!! You'll cope. Just think, you are growing a BABY for crying out loud. That is a lot of hard work! That my dear friend, is why you are the Mayor of Sleepyville. Good luck to you. Welcome to a whole new world.

Libby said...

I swear I didn't read Veronica's comment on this post before I made my "Mayor of Shrimp City" comment. I am weirded out right now. Too many mayors in town!

Kelly said...

Perhaps, its beacuse of all those late nights preparing for your HUGE presentation.....but also just because you are a very prego gal!! I'm scared to think about being that tired again...I have been known to fall asleep while playing with landon on the floor. Then he just climbs all over me, while I am a snoring jungle gym!!

Stac said...

Oh Linds...I totally understand how you feel. I think my eyes might be closing right now and my head is about to hit the keyboard. It's bad cause I just got up an hour ago and all I have done is take a shower and it wore me out! Hang in there. We don't have much time left! (and then the fun really begins!)