I mean, I do love the bright pink oven and range that are placed at opposite ends of the kitchen from each other. I love the vertical striped pink and white wallpaper
We had the designs drafted today and colors are picked out. It will be a sad day in the Ketcham household when they come to demolish the pink princess, but it is due time!
Stay tuned for some awesome photos of the kitchen at it's finest!
6 comments:
I will miss the princess. It was so naustalgic to look around and have no digital displays or polished surfaces to distract you.
Linds..I had no idea, you have never disclosed this information to me. Pink is my favorite color, so will you please invite me over before the princess is gone. Also maybe you can just give me that stove and oven and Jay and I can just put it in the next house we build. Please?!!
Will that be up for auction?! Can't wait to see the after photos!
serious? your kitchen really is pink?! that is kind of cool though, that really will be a sad day when demolition comes. you need to definately treasure the pics of pink kitchen!
Linds-I think you should rethink your decision. Pink, retro, is TOTALLY in right now. Heck, I just bought Lili a pink retro mini kitchen. It's a hot item. And if you do get rid of it, I think you should seriously think about selling that stuff on EBay. You could make some serious moola.
My grandma had a pink kitchen. For that matter, she also had a pink bathroom-toilet and tub included. Who has a pink bathroom AND a pink kitchen in the same house at the same time? Grandma Dora, that's who!
Post a Comment