Saturday, March 1, 2008

Love, Love, Love Veronica Reeve

Yesterday, my good friend, and amazing photographer came over to shoot some photos of Bee. She is amazing and Bentley somewhat cooperated. She has posted a few on her blog if you would like to take a sneak peek!
Veronica is a wonderful, wonderful photographer if you are looking for some updated photos of your children or your family. She did Amy's a couple of months ago as well and they turned out GREAT!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I saw the pics--SOOOOOO darling! Can't wait to see more. If you still want to GNO for march that is a go--Andra's turn, I'm sure she wont mind! Let me know date/time and what I can bring!!

Jennie said...

I too saw the pics and they are beautiful!! Veronica really does superb work! I am so glad I got to see her live and in person at the shower- she is so sweet and looked so cute in her outfit. I forget how tiny they are at first! (It almost,ALMOST made me ready for another one!)