I have been out of touch with the blog lately, but I do feel a special connection with all of you. I am still creeping daily, but just feel like I only have one subject to write about these days and I am sure all of you are getting a little tired of reading about by dreamboat daughter!
As my close friends and family can attest, I thought I would never say this, but...I could really, really see myself as a stay at home mom. I love this. I have had the time of my life the last three weeks. I am serious. Bentley and I cruise around all day doing some shopping, visiting, playdates, and just plain hanging out.
I had to go to Salt Lake today for a meeting with the Utah Film Commission (great movies being filmed in Utah now, YEA! )and kind of gave me a reality check. I am pretty sure I don't want to go back to work. I missed her like crazy and heaven forbid we have a schedule to keep.
I still have a few weeks to slowly work back into the career scene, but for now, I am eating up every minute I have staying home being with Brade and Bent!
And just cause....some photos!!
Three Weeks Ago...today!
Two Weeks Ago!!
One Week Ago!!
4 comments:
Linds..she is so beautiful seriously. I love the one in the brown hat, so cute!!
Lins,
We had so much fun seeing you and Bent the other day! Enjoy your time with her. This time flies and work will always be there. Take it slow!
Love ya,
Cindy
Hey Gal! I didnt' comment about the crazy RSV lady--but you are a GREAT mom! Don't let anyone tell you how to raise your darling little girl! She'll be just fine! From one working mom to another--its okay to work--you are STILL a good mom!! But staying at home would be awesome too--I think you'd love it--but I might go a little crazy!!
She is sooo sweet and cute!! I remember the blissful days of early motherhood when I had only 1 child to sit and stare and hold all day!! cherish these moments, they really are the best!!
Post a Comment