You see, I have been eyeing these fabulous seat belt bags for some time now, but could never justify buying one! They are very trendy, very cute, and oh so functional!!
While I was in the hospital, Brade brought me this lovely package that had been delivered to our home. Much to my surprise and delight-this is what I found inside!
3 comments:
Where does "Camel Pups" come from? Just curious. Anyhow I am totally jealous of your new purse and wallet. But my main point in posting here is in hopes that Camille will see this comment..because I just have to say, that Camille if you are reading this, I think you should start a blog. I totally haven't seen you since Natalies wedding. Anyway that's all. And Linds..thanks for the laughs yesterday..that was sooo much fun and we need to do that more often.
I'm glad you like it Linds! Bree - don't worry I go to your blog too, I just have yet to leave a comment, but I love it. Your girls are so cute. I'll start commenting. I don't have a blog, becuase I'm too busy reading others! Maybe one day...
ok, my comments never work when I try to post on your blog. Whats wrong!? I saw that you called today, or was that yesterday? My days kinda all run together. I will give you a call tomorrow so we can chat. We haven't done that for a long time and I miss it! Cute Cute pic of Bent and Brade!
Post a Comment