I have so many things to journal from the last month, Seattle girls trip, Uintahs with the fam, San Diego, Vegas, Florida, Bentley (of course), but I thought I would just throw this in for the halibut.
My mom has really wanted an updated family picture for some time. We agreed to turn our Sunday picnic into a photo session since our last one excluded Brade and Mark and I am pretty sure I was barely legal to drive.
The smell of Autumn was upon us and the typical brown sweater family picture was inevitable. Snowbasin is absolutely beautiful this time of year and we have the cutest stinkin little mom that desperately needed a photo to adorn her wall.
We picnicked and Trev's darling girlfriend snapped some shots. I have not gotten any of the "real ones" yet, but here are some sideline snapshots!
Jackson despises his useless girl cousin and she just sits and stares in amazement. Thanks Cass!
Stay tuned (if you want) for Jeff's 50th surprise birthday party and a Mother Goose themed baby shower!!
2 comments:
SO stinkin' cute Linds!! Can't wait for the others. :)
OK...so you are the mayor, but it's fine cuz I know that you are busy. Anyway, I love those pics., they are so dang cute! We really need to get together soon.
Post a Comment