I will do one post a day until Christmas to get all caught up!
Lets see, let's start with OCTOBER! That is the magical month when I stopped blogging!
We took a little trip down to the St. George with my cousins and their kids! We had such a blast and so many FUNNY memories!! Anytime you stay in a house with three couples and three kids 2 and under, there is bound to be some laughter and chaos!!
For instance:
Trying to get three kids in bed when their rooms are all next to each other and they choose to "talk loudly" through the walls.
Do they look calm and ready for bed?
Again, trying to all three kids bathed and ready for the day!
Trying to get all of them to get along at the park.
We had such a great time, memories forever and moments that would melt your heart!
Bentley and Mason are five weeks apart and the best of friends. They often console one another after a hard day!
Enough said, who could resist that look of desperation?

Bent and Brade enjoying some quiet daddy daughter time at the duck pond!



5 comments:
Such cute photos. Hey, did you ever get your pics? Ready when you are.
Bent is such a cutie!! I was starting to worry about you, glad to see the update. :)
It's about time! oh... and is loving me more than your luggage mean a lot? :D I love the one of brade and bent!
Huzzah for a new post! I loved the photogs and I am totally intrigued by your sewing machine mishap. Did I know that you were a seamstress?!
I'm with Lib. The seamstress mystery is just that. A mystery. Please elaborate. I feel like I should be proud, I shouted out at you to update your blog, and you did. Am I really that influencial or did you have other people hounding you? Either way, I love the post and I can't believe what a doll that Bentley is.
Post a Comment