We may need a lesson on the nests--I'd like to know how to make those yummy treats! I love treats! We also forgot our swimming suits-I wouldn't let Zak go swim in his "G's" so we headed over to TJ Maxx and More and found a suit for him $9.99!! Deal of the Day!
That yummy treat is so cute. I think I will whip that up sometime. To me it looks like no bakes with robin eggs(am I right?). Good times in Southern Ut. I've been itchin' to get down there. And lastly, you are not cool until you have swam at least one time white trash style.
8 comments:
Cute Easter treats! I wish I got a little Southern Utah action-even if it meant swimming white trash style.
Linds! Those little Easter cookie nests are the cutest things ever!! And so is B! :)
We may need a lesson on the nests--I'd like to know how to make those yummy treats! I love treats! We also forgot our swimming suits-I wouldn't let Zak go swim in his "G's" so we headed over to TJ Maxx and More and found a suit for him $9.99!! Deal of the Day!
That yummy treat is so cute. I think I will whip that up sometime. To me it looks like no bakes with robin eggs(am I right?). Good times in Southern Ut. I've been itchin' to get down there. And lastly, you are not cool until you have swam at least one time white trash style.
Those are the cutest Easter treats, how did you make them!? Little B is so dang cute too.
The Easter nests are simply no bake cookies pressed into a muffin tin and then cooled.
Sounds like fun. I can't believe how big your little bug is getting!
Hey linds, your little girl is getting so big, she is a doll!
Post a Comment