Stac,
Happy, Happy Birthday Gal! I hope you have one of the best birthdays yet, sailing across the ocean and having the time of your life!
Stac, you are the truest and kindest gal. I have so many funny, funny memories! Twenty two years is a long time to keep a scrapbook of our good times! Here are just a few off the top of my head:
Kindergarten will be remembered for cabbage patch bangs and attractive clothes.
First Grade will be remembered for "I want split ends so bad!"
Second Grade-there is nothing like those plaid shorts

Third Grade reminds me of carrots and bunny adorned sweaters
Fourth Grade- "I hate SAVAGE!"
Fifth Grade-Dress ups and Mary Kay-"Katie and Tommy!"
Sixth Grade- Lockers, Saved by the Bell cards and boy crushes!

Seventh Grade -My "surprise party" at Mel's! Don't worry, I really was surprised!
Eighth Grade-One word-INTERNET!
Ninth Grade-Wolf Lodge and the milk shed!!
High School-learning to drive the Astro van on two wheels, girls night out, Nair at Emily's, and of course BOYS!
College Days-midnight flights down to SG! Our "talks" at my new apartment!
Who can forget the FABULOUS girls reunion you planned! My how we have all changed!
I can't beleive how much we have been through together with raising our families, marriage, motherhood, pregnancy and figuring out was life is really about. Stac, you will always have a huge place in my heart and will always bring a smile to my face! I am so glad we got to spend a little time together last month in Vegas! I love you and hope you have a GREAT birthday!
2 comments:
Linds you are the bestest friend anyone could ever ask for. You are so thoughtful. Stac is also an awesome friend. It never was a dull moment with Stac around, that is for sure. And in a good way. Always a fun time. And yes, just thinking about her brings a smile to your face. :) Love ya Stac!!
Linds! I love you! I just checked your blog tonight and saw this post. I made me laugh and made me get a little teary. I kinda want to slap you for putting up some of those pictures. They are AWFUL!! I loved ready the memories and it brought back so many of them. You are such a great friend and I love love love you so much!!
And Mel, thanks for your comment. This post really makes me want to be back together for just one night of laughing and fun with all of you!!
Post a Comment