I really need to get back in the habit of updating this thing...more of a journal for me than anything! I looked at it yesterday and realized so much has happened in our lives over the last year. I really want to remember it!
First and foremost...we are welcoming baby #2 in a mere two months! In an effort to add a little excitement and craziness to the mix, we have decided not to find out what we are having...Bentley is convinced I am having a boy and she is getting a sister! Funny how that will work out!
In other news...stay tuned for photos and stories from our last eighteen months of life!
5 comments:
Congrats on baby #2 Linds! I knew you couldn't just have 1! :) Yes! Get posting!
Yea! I am still here! Congrats and can't wait to hear more!
Congrats on your new baby! I can't wait to hear what your baby is!
I sure wish you'd get back into the blogging business. I love to read your take on things.
Congrats on the baby! When is your due date? Can't wait for more updates.
Post a Comment