Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Never Ending Story!

I am feeling totally overwhelmed lately with all the house projects I need to finish before the babe gets here. I was looking through some photos trying to find one of Bentley's room before...and came across these two. When I look at these, I remind myself....it is all worth it in the end right?
Before
After


Buying an older home is definitely a project, but it is always fun to go back and look through the before and afters. We did finally redo our kitchen and we are nearly finished with Bentley's room. I will post some pictures in the near future.

4 comments:

Sierra said...

Wow! What a difference! Good work!

Unknown said...

Looks so good!!

Libby said...

I kinda liked it better before. Can we get the overgrown look back please?

Not even close to being serious.

Can't wait for the other "afters".

Randi Patch said...

Your yard looks great!