Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Happy Birthday Maima!



Maima,
I know you don't usually have the birthday you want because it is shadowed by Halloween. I just want you know how lucky I feel to have you as a sister. You have helped me through so much and inspired me throughout my life. I have always looked up to you and sometimes even despised you for how talented and strong you are! I hope you have a wonderful birthday and try and remember all the great and wonderful years you have had with our "super cool" family and now your wonderful husband and BEAUTIFUL SON!!

4 comments:

Stac said...

oh this video is so cute! great pictures! Happy Birthday!!

Carly said...

Happy Birthday Amy! Who the heck was such a good photographer in your fam when you were growing up? Love seeing photos of your fam, it has been a long time! Have a good one...

Bobbi Flinders said...

That is so cute Lins! I loved it! I even got a little teary. (Imagine that!)

Kristen said...

Linds I love ya for putting that online for all to see. Amy you're a champ for having such and awesome sister. That was great!