Wednesday, November 28, 2007

And the first Blogger's Choice Award goes to....


Libby wins for the best votes and the FIRST person to cast her ballots. I must say...they were absolutely hilarious. I was sitting in my office reading them, laughing out loud! Great job Lib, this was a secret category, but you managed to pull out with the victory!
P.S. If you "happen upon my blog" like I do with so many people, you are welcome to check here for the categories and cast your ballot to LRK@ogden.travel. I would love to hear from you! I am sure you are a very nice person and have extensive knowledge of other bloggers! I hope to see you pop up on the email!

2 comments:

Stac said...

damn. I was going to vote today but then my bed called my name. I think I might have missed my chance to ever win anything. ever.

Libby said...

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the little people who made this possible. Linds for creating the contest, Vern for pulling me into the blogging world, the rest of you bloggers for keeping this fun, and my mother for raising me to be the prompt woman I am today!