Rory attempted to climb the fireplace. He did a really great job, and we are really proud of him! Way to go Ror.
Markus was a trapeze artist. He was amazing. He could scale the ladder and tear wallpaper at an amazing pace.
Do not worry...I have saved that beautiful chandelier for the first commenter on this post. You better jump...this one is going to go fast!!
Vern, this would look great in your hew house!
This is what our house looked like after all the party goers had gone. Just a small mess for Brade and I to clean up!
No, really...thank you to Maima and Markus, Jen and Ror and my mom and Jeff for helping us on Saturday. There is no way we could have knocked that out in the time we did without your help.
I mentioned in a previous blog that Brade did not think that Bentley should come home to wood floors. Well, we have taken it just a hair past recarpeting the floors. Trust me, it needed it and I am SO glad Brade finally gave in to demolition!! Stay tuned for the AFTER pictures!!
(sorry the photo quality is not really up to par, I had to take them with my phone)
5 comments:
DIBS on the the night chandelier!! I don't know where we will put it but we'll take it! Maybe we can put it in our garage and use it to tell us when to stop. You know like how you hang a tennis ball so you know when to stop the car. I think the light would work just fine for that purpose.
ps. does it have those little hanging crystals? Geez, if it does I think we found ourselves a deal! My grandma had a light like that and the little diamonds would sparkle in the sun and make little rainbows on the walls. That would really make it special for me if this light did the same thing!
Linds,
I don't know if you should give us the light if Brade is going to suffer. I wouldn't want to do that to him. I was really hoping it had those rainbow making diamonds on it but now that I know it doesn't I am not sure I want it anymore. Besides, if we did get one of those houses I don't know if we would want to put something so nice in there. Simply because the risk of a robbery and all...people would do anything to get their hands on it.
Shoot, I was so disappointed to see that I had lost my chance at the chandelier. Well, that's ok, I guess the chrome light fixtures at our new house will have to do. Ok, so thanks for inviting me to your demolition party. I guess the invite got lost in the mail.
oh man, I am wayyy to slow! Can I swap some one the chanedlier for something? I didn't get invited either vernie!!
Post a Comment