Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Polka Dot Craze





There is going to come a point in my daughter's life when she is going to be able to shout from the rooftops..."no more polka dots, Mom!" But, for now, she lives in fields of dots, and she loves it, or I mean, will love it!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

So dang "dottie" cute!! I really want to see this in person! Looks like the "nesting" has begun! Looks like you are totally ready for that little gal to come!!

Stac said...

ahhh, it's gettting so close! Her room is put together and the car seat is out. Geez, I am getting so nervous! You would think I was having the baby! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see her little face.

Nicole said...

Sooo cute Linds! When is the exact due date anyways? Looks like your ready!! I am so excited for you...

Unknown said...

That is what is so great about them being little, you can do whatever, dress them in whatever and they really don't care. It is VERY cute though, I love it!! I'm sure she'll love it too, and she'll look back and say how cute everything was, and how cute you dressed her.

Veronica Reeve said...

Does that room have some good sunlight some time? I'm already picturing the pictures we could take in there!! Absolutely darling!! Where in the world did you find the car seat to match? Did you know I came and visited you at work the other day? When is that baby coming!!!!??