Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Home Sweet Home...before and after!!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Holy smokes!! I cannot believe how much worh you guys have done! I love it. I REALLY want to see it in person. I may have to invite myself over. And you have already decorated so darling! Nesting for sure!! How is Bentley? She'll be here before you know it! What is the due date? Are you going to be induced early?

Kristen said...

WOW! What a cute house. I'm in with Kelly on inviting ourselves over to see it in person. Maybe while you're on maternity leave you can come do a quick remodel job on my house.

Veronica Reeve said...

Holy Hannah Montana!! From cell phone pictures to WOW! Very nice. I'm excited to see it in the flesh. Very impressive!!!

Unknown said...

That looks so GOOD!! I love it! I will for sure have to try and stop by in May when I come. All right, so apparently I am not the only one that doesn't know when you are due, and I know I have asked before. So could you please let us know. ;) Or do you just want us all to be surprised!? I'm assuming it is pretty close though. Anyway, the house looks awesome, you guys did an outstanding job!!

Nicole said...

That looks AWESOME!! You are a great decorator!! When you say remodel, you really mean remodel. Maybe you should submit your pictures to Oprah and Nate Berkus, you might get a shot at being and issue of "O" magazine!!

Stac said...

wow Linds, the house looks great! But not as good as it did when it was covered in dust! I am still craving dust but really, it looks so nice. Great job.

Libby said...

Of course Nicole referenced Oprah! Hilarious. The place looks great. I love your nursery. So cute. Our two little jammers will be out and buddying up in no time!

Alysson and Abbie Castro said...

Your house is adorable!!!! You did such a great job!!! xoxoxoxox does that seem fast to anyone else? seems like you were just posting the construction pictures! good job lady!! *Bentley's room is soo freaking cute! xoxoxoxoxoxo