I took a leap of faith and offered to host our monthly GNO! When I extended the invitation last month, I was thinking I would WOW everyone with some home cooking and fabulous hot out of the oven dessert. Well, we all know how much I cook and comfortable I feel in the kitchen!!
Needless to say, my WONDERFUL and THOUGHTFUL
mother whipped us up a FABULOUS dinner. She offered! She whipped up a delicious Chinese Chicken Salad and her delectable homemade rolls. Thanks again Mom. Brade worked his magic in the kitchen and gave us a wonderful chocolate fountain. I did a great job of putting the items in a bowl and putting some plates out! Then my wonderful husband packed up the babe and he Bent had a Daddy Daughter date
at his dad's to watch the Jazz game. He really is a dream boat! Thanks honey!
Stay tuned for a full list of Blogger's Choice Award winners!!
11 comments:
Linds, Firstly may I say "thank you" for an enchanted evening. The food, the atmosphere, the chit chat, it was all a dream come true. Secondly, I'm sensing an inner photographer in you. The 'photojournalistic' approach to your party accessories is fab. And lastly, I thought I asked you to photoshop some bangs for me? What's the deal? Anyhoo, my award has been placed on my mantle and will be the envy of anyone who visits my home. Thanks for your (and Brady's and your mom's) hard work. :)
Thanks again Linds and gals for the fun night. I would've slept over if I could've cuz we were having so much fun. don't forget to ask Ann about the salad and roll recipes. Also thanks for the special award I feel so privelidged to have taken part in the bloggers choice awards even though I am a new-comer. Your house is darling, and I wasn't afraid to stay for 4 hrs. Thanks again!!
PS-I look like a freak-show in that picture and I'm sure I had Oreos(Double Stuff mind you) and cinnamon bears in my teeth but it was all in fun, right!!?
I too thank you for the good times. I'm bummed that Levi and I had to exit early. Hey-someone's got to feed the boy. Also-I am mad that we didn't have the house tour before I left. What I did see was fabuloso by the way. I'll have to come back to see the nursery, etc.
It looks and sounds like you guys had a great time. It makes me jealous to hear about the fun times and yummy food. It looks like you did an absolute, fabulous job. You'll have to have us over again when I move home. By the way, I've added you to my blog but I don't have your e-mail address to send the invite to you.
Lindsey, this is Brandi, Bree's sister. She told me that you gals got together and had a great time. I read your blog and think your little girl is so adorable. Blogger's Choice Awards! What a fab idea!
Take care!
Brandi (stuartnews.blogspot.com)
Wow! You really went all out for the GNO, I'm sorry I missed it!! It looks like you guys has a great time! I'm very jealous...
oh man, sorry I missed the awards ceremony. I would have been there for sure had I known your mom was fixing the food! Looks like fun. You are so creative!
It was ladies night, oh what a night! Thanks Anne for the tasty eats! And thanks to Linds for being the hostess with the mostess! I love my "Oscar"! It has clamied a place on the bookshelf for all to see! Except, Landon thinks the little man is a bit scary!!
SOoo sad I missed it!! Max had got his tubes earlier that day, and to be honest I was just completely pooped! But from the looks of it, I definitely missed out on a fierce party- the party of the year you might say! I'm glad everyone had a good time and maybe I'll have to make a stop by to see your lovely "pink" kitchen though:)
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I wish I could have been there to join in in the festivities. Your mom is one talented lady!
Ok, you make everything look so awesome! You have obvious decorating talent!
Post a Comment