This sounds like a confessional, but forgive me...it has been three weeks since my last post.
We finally had decent weather and we took advantage! We had a fun BBQ at Brade's dad's and Bentley got a darling Easter basket from JEN! She loved it!
We had a TREMENDOUS time in the 80 degree weather. We had one minor set back...ear infections and a sinus infection.

Poor Bent was so sick, but such a trooper. I felt so bad for her! Her first little vacation and she can't even enjoy her mini skirts and tank tops she was sporting! Bentley and I were supposed to head to Vegas to shop and see my friend Stac while Brade golfed, but when she woke up with a fever and just plain grump, we decided to hold off. (I promise we will make it down in the next month Stac)
and a feirce Sunday night WII competition at my uncles!
We have been on the go and on the not so bright sickness train!
We finally had decent weather and we took advantage! We had a fun BBQ at Brade's dad's and Bentley got a darling Easter basket from JEN! She loved it!
Easter Sunday was filled with fun, an easter egg hunt at my mom's for adults, including cash and gift certificates!! Bentley was not surprisingly spoiled by my mom with new jewelry, clothes and toys!
I am a bad parent and did not take any pictures of Bent in her new Easter dress or outfit before she spit up all over it.
I am a bad parent and did not take any pictures of Bent in her new Easter dress or outfit before she spit up all over it.
After hitting the links here in sweaters and long sleeves, we decided enough is enough. We longed for the short sleeve polos and plaid shorts...and we took off...to St. George that is. 
We had a TREMENDOUS time in the 80 degree weather. We had one minor set back...ear infections and a sinus infection.
Poor Bent was so sick, but such a trooper. I felt so bad for her! Her first little vacation and she can't even enjoy her mini skirts and tank tops she was sporting! Bentley and I were supposed to head to Vegas to shop and see my friend Stac while Brade golfed, but when she woke up with a fever and just plain grump, we decided to hold off. (I promise we will make it down in the next month Stac)
Needless to say, we have had MANY sleepless nights and a lot of crabby moments...ALL AROUND!
She is on the up and up just in time for me to go back to work tomorrow! We celebrated one last weekend as a career free woman with a day of shopping with my sister-in-laws in SLC, game night with the gals at Maima's that night
and a feirce Sunday night WII competition at my uncles!
As a HILARIOUS side note:
I was on my way to SLC on Saturday and came upon this car next me...just take a look! (Click on photo)
3 comments:
Linds!!
So glad you are back! Looks like an eventful 3 weeks for the fam! I am so jealous of the 80 degree weather! Back to work--way to join the ranks as a woking mom, if you need tips, advice or just need to vent--you know who to call
Are those shrubbery driving by? Linds you look super cute in that picture with Bentley. I'm glad to hear that she is feeling better. Looks like a fun week. Ummmm....St. George. I could go for that!
I'm a bit disappointed in your failure to get a picture of Bee's Easter dress. I love to see her wardrobe. I swear it's more stocked than most adult's!!
Post a Comment