Bentley is two months today! At her two week
appt. her doctor told me she would be getting shots today and she suggested I bring moral support. I begged Brade to come with me, but he insisted he was just TOO busy at work. I hung my head low as I walked through the doors to Bentley's doomsday, and much to my surprise...there was my cute little husband waiting there for me. He even drove somebody
else's truck for a better disguise. He said he had been planning all along to be there, he just wanted me to fret over it a little. Cute little man!
She is growing like a weed:
Length: 23 1/2 in. 85%
Weight: 11 lbs 6 oz 55%
Head 39.4 cm 70%
She screamed the saddest cry I have ever heard when they poked her and she has not stopped since. I feel so bad for her.

Dr. Ann is worried her skull is closing too quickly. We have an
appt. tomorrow with Radiology to get a Skull Series X-Ray to make sure everything is
OK!
3 comments:
I hate shots!! It never gets any easier either, everytime I take my boys I totally dread it!! Prepare yourself for the x-rays though, I've had to take JB before and they put him in a straight jacket type thing, it was so sad!! It's hard being a mom!! Goodluck, Bently is darling!!
Shots are the worst! But seeing the progess of your child is the best! Cannot belive that Bee is already getting so big! Hope the x-rays go well--be sure to keep us posted!
I HATE shot days. I also hate the x-rays..London had to do some when she was a tiny baby too and they put them in a crazy contraption and there is a lot of sreaming involved. Keep us updated.
Post a Comment