Thursday, April 17, 2008

Workin 9-5!

Here I am, back to the daily grind! I am officially a career woman again. Well, is it official if you bring your daughter to work? Getting back to the daily routine of a working woman has not been the easiest thing in the world, but I am very fortunate to have the job I do. The past two weeks have been spent juggling Bentley between my sisters, sister-in-law and most of the time, at my office.

Luckily, everyone at the office loves her and she just sleeps on whomever will have her. My boss, Rich, LOVES his adopted granddaughter. She just fits perfectly in his lap while he works away!

A big thank you to my family and coworkers for making the transition as smooth as possible. Of course, Brade, the superhero dad!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Linds, you have the best job in the world!! Bentley is so cute, and you are looking very good as well!

Bree said...

WOW..that would be so nice to just be able to tote your tot to work. Good thing she is a dreamboat baby and that it working out for you. Also, what a nice boss, for letting her join the staff.

Nicole said...

You really do have it made if you can take your kid to work! What happens when she becomes mobile??

Veronica Reeve said...

Linds-You are looking super cute these days. Bentley is a doll. What a perfect baby! I'm so glad she is making your work transition smooth. We'll miss you guys at the mommy and me play dates. :)

Alyson said...

Linds, I just want to say that I think you are gorgeous! I saw that first picture and just said 'wow!' Seriously, you look great. :) Just thought you should know.

Libby said...

I tried to take Levi to work on Friday. After 30 minutes at the office, I packed it up and we both left in tears. Looking back, it was actually kind of hilarious. We'll try it again.

Anonymous said...

I thought it would be tough for you to go back. She is so beautiful. Just let me know when I can take her too.. LOve ya. Dad