Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Let's see...
Halloween, white trash style...Thanksgiving...the Best CHRISTMAS EVER...
(This is the reaction when my mom gets her long awaited swing set for the grandkids)
Bentley enjoyed the wrapping paper far more than any of her gifts...

I splurged this year for Brade...his "dream gun"...boys and their toys?
Bent looked a little trashed after a fabulous day with family and friends!! New Years...Superbowl festivities...
Bent and I wore Pittsburgh colors. I became a fan after I attended their game in November...
Oh yes...Bentley started crawling that night too.
She was just celebrating the victory of "her boys!"

New Orleans, Birthdays, Atlanta, and oh yah....the most important holiday at the Ketcham household...drumroll...Bentley's FIRST birthday.

Pictures to come-this was just the teaser to prepare!

2 comments:

Cass said...

Yay! You're back on the blogging circuit! Congrats! Looks like it's been a crazy...hmm.. 4 MONTHS!

Ps. that picture of your Mom crying makes my eyes water a little.. so sweet.

Kelly said...

Hello! So glad to see a great post. BUT I really want to see the cutie pie birthday girl in all her Valentine's Day glory! I am sure she was decked to the nines on that special day!!