Thursday, February 19, 2009

We Like to Party...

Bentley's first birthday party did not disappoint. i am been thinking about this for a long time, and as you can imagine, wanted it to be perfect. If there is anything I love doing and love planning, it is parties!!
Of course the birthday girl had to have an outfit to match the decor...I ended up making her a little something something that morning!
We did a small gathering of immediate family and Bentley's two closest second cousins, Cooper and Mace.



Bent was not so sure about the whole cake thing, but she was a good sport.
Pink and Black were the colors of choice, not too Valentiney, not too themed.

Of course, being the only girl, she was completely spoiled and LOVES all of her toys!!



Thank you again to everyone who came and for your generosity!!

5 comments:

Bobbi Flinders said...

Happy Birthday Bent!! It was a fun party and I wouldn't expect anything less from your wonderful mother. I'm glad that she was ok with letting Coop open half of her presents. Coop loved your songs you chose too...he was singing "Move it, move it."

Unknown said...

LOVE the outfit!! What a cute mom you are! I love the Halloween picture as well. That is awesome!!

Libby said...

Happy birthday sweet girl!! What a great party. Linds-you never disappoint. Can you believe we have one year olds (well almost, for me)? Craziness. Loved the pictures from this and the last post. Keep up the good work lady.

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday to the sweetheart girl Bentley! Looks like a fun party--so darling!! I LOVE all the paper goods and decor--you'll have to fill me in on where to purchase!!

Harrison Family said...

Wow Linds, you know how to throw a party! SO CUTE! I can't believe she is a year. Love the outfit!. Did you make her cute flower thing on her shirt? If so I will pay you to make me some for Kenn. You are good. I hope all is well!
My email is kellidesign514@yahoo.com. I found some way cute hair things that you would love!!
Kelli