Friday, February 27, 2009

Veronica!

She is a little like Madonna, she no longer needs a last name or any sort of clarification in that matter. She has become so well known and so world renowned, she could simply drop the last name. (something you really should think about Veronica-great brand recognition)

Because she does possess such extraordinary talent, I asked about doing some old time photos of our family. She did a fabulous job and they turned out just as I had hoped!
We also got some great full color and black and whites! I do realize they were taken in the fall, but I am just getting around to posting them and to getting them to Playful Pickles Design for a much needed blog makeover!

4 comments:

Cass said...

OH! I love. love. LOVE (!!!) those, especially the one of Bent on the line smiling away. AND the one with all three of your faces together... sexy smouldering eyes Linds!

Ashley said...

Linds...Veronica did such a good job with your family pics! I love all of the old fashion pics. You have such a cute little family!

Josie said...

Linds, I am so sorry I missed you! For sure call me next time you come to town. My # is 435-627-2249.
What fun pics. Your little girl is so cute!

Los Smiths said...

cute linds. your little fam looks very hip. i loved the flash back pics for stac's b-day as well. where have tyson shupe and marty wilder gone?! hope alls well!
kate