Monday, August 23, 2010

Pregnancy and Summer

Label found on Summer Season: SUMMER SHOULD NOT BE MIXED WITH SECOND OR THIRD TRIMESTER OF PREGNANCY. IF MIX HAPPENS, IT IS ADVISED TO STAY INDOORS WITH AIR CONDITIONING SET AT FRIGID TEMPERATURES. IF PREGNANT AND RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF FIVE, IT IS ADVISABLE TO SPEND AT LEAST FOUR DAYS A WEEK IN OR AROUND WATER.
I read the label and therefore I am taking the proper precautions:


Can't seem to get the other water ones to load

(label cont.) IF PLANNING TO DO ANY STRENUOUS ACTIVITY, PLEASE BE ADVISED TO CHEAT AND LET YOUR TWO YEAR OLD DO IT FOR YOU!


I also read the fine print that read: IF UNABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN WATER ACTIVITIES, PLEASE BE ADVISED TO TAKE TIME IN NORTHERN, MUCH COOLER CLIMATES.


Brade and I also took the proper precautions and headed to Vancouver, Canada

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Glad to see you back in action! Love the post. Your belly looks so cute on you! Cannot wait--you are getting sooooo close! See you very soon for some good ol' GNO time!! Thanks for being so on the ball.