
I welcome you to cast your vote for your favorite blogger in each category. After the votes have been cast and ballots have been tallied, there will be an amazing, once in a lifetime opportunity to meet the blogger celebrities. I will be hosting the award party at my house in the latter part of December. Everyone is invited whether or not you are up for nomination. I apologize I can't claim a specific date at this time due to the uncertainty of remodel completion. Please stay tuned for a definitive date. This will be a party you will not want to miss.
To cast you ballot, please read through the categories below and email your votes to LRK@ogden.travel. Thus, your votes will not be public knowledge until the big reveal!
You may vote for any blogger that you know. They do not have to be present to win. I will notify all award recipients after the grand party!!
Categories
1. Most humorous blogger overall
2. Most Unique Post
3. Most original background and layout
4. Blogger with most frequent posts
5. Blogger with the most "friend" links
6. Most humurous post/story
7. Best Soundtrack
8. Funniest Photo
9. Best Halloween post
10. Best Thanksgiving post
11. Most improved blog
12. Best vacation post
13. Best Comment
14. Most unique viewer tracking system
15. Best advice on a blog
16. Most unique place of residence
17. Saddest story/post
18. Most impactful story/post
19. Best Overall Blog
20. Best looking blogger
21. Mother of all bloggers
Please submit the bloggers web address and name to the email provided. Please keep in mind, you do not have to "know" this person to nominate them for any of the twenty one categories. Good luck, voting closes Dec. 10 and nominees will be notified by Dec. 15th.
5 comments:
I love that we don't have to "know" the person in order to nominate them.
I love it! So fun! I am going to review a few blogs before casting my vote...
You never cease to amaze me! You're so creative (and funny!)
What about "the blog that needs professional help"?? I think I would win that award, hands down!! I need to get a lesson from you Linds!!
I am still working on my nominations and will have them soon. I really hope I can be there for the par-tay!
Post a Comment