I heart Brade!

Just look at him. You really can not help but just love him. He is so dang cute.
I heart my family!

See if you can pick out who is who.
I heart Brade's family!

I heart the snow and skiing!
Yes, this was last year at Snowbasin after a huge snow dump. I was skiing down and realized this was a picture I never wanted to forget. I stopped, took my phone out and snapped. WOW, you don't get scenery like this anywhere else!
I heart Ogden!
This picture really does not do it justice. This is what I get to look at on my two minute commute to work everyday! Top that big city dwellers!
I heart my job!

Not only do I live in an amazing city, I get to travel around the world and tell people how wonderful it is!! Seriously, I know you are jealous. It is ok, I understand.
I heart my childhood friends!


I have many other people in my life I consider friends, but I could take up the whole page in photos. That will be another post!
I heart Diet Coke!

Brade is a Coke lover and of course I choose the Diet, but needless to say Brade and I had a wonderful afternoon sampling the offerings at the World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta, GA.
I heart having nephews!
Jackson and Tanner are the cutest little boys ever. Brade has become a totally different person around Tanner. He used to be so hesitant about children, but then Tanner came along and he instantly fell in love. He loves to be the "cool uncle". Jackson is the happiest kid I know. He can always make you laugh!
I heart blogs!
5 comments:
Linds, you are so cute. That was a really good post! I love how we are both trying to hide our preg bellies in that picture. We need to stand proud next time and realize this blessing...blah blah blah. Love ya and great post!
I love that you posted all that you were grateful for!! I need to do that, you need to tag everyone to do a "grateful" post! It looks like you have alot to be grateful for! Your family pics are darling!
Hey Linds! I found your blog through Tia's but wasn't sure if it was you until I finally saw these pictures. :) You look so great! It was so fun to see pics of your family in the birthday slide show and then see pictures of the valley girls too. Let me know when you do the next reunion - I'd love to be there! I want to know more about your job too - what do you do and where do you go? Sounds so interesting! Anyway, it is so fun to find your blog and catch up with you! I hope you don't mind if I link your blog to mine. Congrats on the pregnancy!
-Alyson (Storey) Law
Linds-
I loved this post! And I loved all the pictures you put on it too. You are so cute!
I heart my daughter...
Post a Comment