
*you know way more than you should about the lives of "friends" within six degrees of separation of all your friends.
*you post a comment in less than five minutes of your friend's posting on several occasions.
*you "happen" upon old high school/junior high/elementary friends will surfing blogs
*blogging is the hot topic at most social occasions with your friends
*your husband and immediate family have resorted to gourmet meals of cold cereal and chicken nuggets because you can't be bothered to leave the home office.
*you can ramble off all the Halloween costumes worn by all your acquaintances, their children, their neighbor's children and where they went trick or treating.
*you would think about grabbing your home computer before your albums, in case of a house fire.
*you check blogs while enjoying a relaxing vacation with your family because maybe, just maybe, somebody else you know took a vacation and they took photos.
*you are bothered to think that you need to use the restroom before heading to the computer upon waking in the morning!
*you spend most days observing the surroundings for an idea for your next blog!
*you allow blogging to interfere with your 9-5 work schedule.
8 comments:
You make me laugh. It's all 100% true though. I laugh because it's totally me!
So hilarious and sooo true! I especeially love the part about finding old school buddies - it's amazing who i seem to come across while blogging. If they only knew :)
Ha! Right now I am currently "stocking up" on blog time since we're going to NYC for a little trip and I'm leaving lapsy (my laptop) home all by himself. So sad.
Um....Check. Check. Check. Yes it's sad. It's like an addiction. I wonder if they have support groups for people in our "condition". Oh well, it's journaling, right?
++I have one to add++
--If you have to stay up til the wee hours or wake up in the middle of the night to post blogs about your boyfriend because you are too embarrassed to do it in front of him!! hahaa..
Whatevs, it's too much fun to see all the friends & fam that i never get to see!
**Linds!! We should totally have the same haircut (i always wanted a twin growing up). I have a secret-- this is actually a chin length bob that hasn't been cut in over a year!! haaaha ewww.. I LOVES your blonde hair btw :)))
Geez, it's taken more forever to comment. Sorry! You are so funny! This is a great post! Keep 'em coming!
Linds! I can't believe you found me! It was SO fun to see your blog. You are hilarious! I can't wait to keep visiting and congrats on the pregnancy.
Linds-
I know I'm a little late commenting on this post, but I do have to say that I love it! It was so fun to read. I had to keep telling myself that I don't do any of that...or do I? Loved it.
Post a Comment