I have been the biggest slacker on the blog lately! As if anyone out there is looking for an update, I will give one anyway!
The house you ask...it kind of brings me to tears to talk about it!! I LOVE, LOVE having a HOME to come home to. We have everything finished (except we all know about those tedious little things). Everything came together just like we had planned. I love it. That is not bragging right? I just mean it is cozy and comfortable. After not having anywhere to actually sit for the last four months, it makes it really difficult to ignore that new comfy couch in the living room when there are other things to do in the house.
Bentley, you ask...she is still resting comfortably inside the incubator! She continues to grow like crazy! Every week I go to the doctor begging him to just take her C-Section. Stick a fork in me, I am done!! Her bags are packed her room is ready now let's get this show on the road!!
I was going to post some pics of the house, but I think I will wait until I have some decent quality shots from the digital camera, rather the grainy, yellow tinged beauties from my phone. I need to take a cue from Natalie and keep that thing tethered to me at all times!!
Anyhow, stay tuned, if you are interested, for a new home post!!
6 comments:
FINALLY!! Your darling house is done and FINALLY a post from my darling Linds!! Can't wait for the photos! Can't wait for Bentley to get here!! Keep us updated please!!
I'm so glad that things turned out the way that you wanted. Now you just need to have some sort of party at your place so we can all marvel. P.S. What's the estimate on Bee's weight lately? I am just curious.
I am glad you finally "dropped in" to post and relieve some of our worry! I was so worried about you. I guess I could have just called but between the 6 diapers I changed yesterday and the throw up I wiped off the couch, I was pretty beat. Thanks for the update! We need some pics now. Love ya Lizard!
Yeah, I want some pictures too! I am jealous though, I so wish we had a house, but I guess our time will come eventually...hopefully. When are you due exactly?
Lindsey,
Good to know you are still hangin' in there. We'll be waiting patienly for the house photos....and an invite to your huge housewarming party....and to the Bloggers Choice Awards as a matter of fact....hmmm. Can't wait to meet little B. Actually, I'm anxious to photograph a newbie. It's been a while.
Linds-
I can't wait for Bentley's arrival. Only a few more weeks, right? And I also want to see some pics of your house. I'm sure it is darling!
Post a Comment