Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Call for HELP!!

Ok..I am nearly 40 WEEKS pregnant and I got nothin!! I am calling for for anything that has worked for any of you out there to induce labor! Even if you are a blog lurker and don't have a clue as to who I am...I welcome your wisdom!!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm tellin' ya my sister used accupressure to induce me. I know that most of you are like, "whatever" but I will always know that it was real, and it worked. Call me if you want my tricks. And again, we all want to know-WHAT IS YOUR DUE DATE?!!

Unknown said...

I have 2 words...Castor Oil. I have done it with both Jaedon and Olivia, but I was dilated and thinned though. And I don't think I will ever do it again, because I gagged so bad with it! Even to this day, 4 1/2 months later, if I see oil and water mixed together, I get kind of queasy, and thinking about it alittle bit too can make me that way. One that I heard and even tried, but it didn't work for me, is pump for like 30 mins or so. But I think nipple rolling works better than that. Kind of funny how the 2 nurses feel so free to share their experiences. Of course there is always the long walks, but I don't think they really work either. But it never hurts to try! ;)

Linds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Veronica Reeve said...

Linds, just tell Dr. B to start you. Say "I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE" you are plenty ready. Or are you against getting started? Well, I'm surprised he hasn't already.

Kelly said...

Bang your doctors door down! Tell him you NEED to have this baby right now or else! Or you could alsways try jumping rope!