Friday, January 4, 2008

Just like her mother!!

Let's see...some people may describe me as:
Impatient
Tend to jump the gun
Determined when I get something in my head
A"Good Eater"
Spontaneous
Usually don't keep to a schedule

Just to name a few
So when I went to the doctor yesterday and my little ray of sunshine, Bentley, was measured I was not so surprised. You could say she shares some of my same personality traits. She measures a full two weeks ahead of schedule!! Yah, I know this could change, but it is not looking so. She is growing at a rapid rate and my doctor is pretty sure she will be making her grand debut a little earlier than planned. I knew she had it in her. She did not want her mom to wait and she already knows how I can get a little impatient at times! Gotta love her. She is going to be a keeper, I can already tell.
She has freaked her dad out a bit, but he will get over it, just like he has so many times when I push things ahead of schedule!! I have actually never seen Brade so excited for anything! He is going to be the most AMAZING father to our little Bee. She definitely lucked out with getting him! She must have pulled some strings up there to get to have Brade as her papa!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Linds, that is some exciting news!! Not to put a damper on your parade though, but Livy was measuring almost 3 weeks earlier, and they didn't do a thing. BUT, they definitely do things different out here than in Utah, so hopefully if she does keep growing like that you can get induced earlier, I highly recommend it too, Olivia was so big that I tore from here to you know where. Gotta love it!!

Libby said...

We must not listen to tearing stories Lindsey, we'll be fine. Even if you have to push out a giant baby. Just keep calm. That's my plan. P.S. baby rice boy is weighing in at 2.5 lbs. In case you were wondering.

Kristen said...

Please, as long as you have the epidural in when you tear things turn out fine, trust me. What is the official count down to us meeting Bee? You need a counter like Libby sound we don't have to keep asking. Do you have a counter and I'm just a little slow? I'll double check that.

Unknown said...

Linds you are the greatest!! I will be looking forward to that ice cream party. My favorite is Cold Stone Peanut butter cup perfection. I think that is what it is called,... chocolate ice cream with peanut butter, reese's peanut butter chunks, and chocolate syrup. MMMMM!!