Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My hero...Jodi

My sister, Maima, posted a picture and a very emotional post today. I have been wanting to post about my cousin Jodi and what an amazing person she is, but did not know quite how to do it. After reading Amy's post, I figured she said it best.
Jodi is an inspiration to me daily and such a strong person for perservering everyday! I love her and I just can not stop thinking about her! Take a look here.

4 comments:

Abbie said...

Wow Linds, that is a crazy and inspirational story. It's such a miracle she is still here and improving with the therapies. She definitely has angels watching out for her and her family. We will keep her in our prayers :) xoxoxoxoxo

Kelly said...

That is so weird. I hope that Jodi is doing well. I guess we can never be too certain about what our futures hold! We should not take our families or health for granted! I will think of her often!!

Nicole said...

I got tears in my eyes when I read Jodi's story on your sister's blog. I hope that she recovers fully and quickly!

Unknown said...

That would be so hard. What strength she has, and what a good support as well. Sorry about the title, I will try to get another post on there shortly. The ice cream cone is coming along too fast because I have been doing some others things first. But I will get there!!