Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Valentine's to Us!


Well, after much anticipation and anxiety, our little Bentley will make her debut into this wild world tomorrow, February 13th, 2008. We can not wait. Brade is a nervous wreck, but I am actually just really excited. I will keep you all posted. We are delivering at McKay if you are interested in paying us a visit!!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

YEA!! She is coming!! I wish so much I could come see her in person, but I will have to settle for pictures on your blog. By the way, I was really hoping for someone to notice the Whitney music so you made my day. :) Good luck!!!

Veronica Reeve said...

AUUUGGGHHHH!! Hooray! A date is set!!! Are you up for visitors? Well, I guess you'll answer that in a day or so. Good luck Linds we'll be rooting for you! We know that you'll be a great mom and we cant wait to meet her!! I want to come and see her so find some way of letting us all know when you are up for visitors!

Bree said...

Hooray for Baby Day!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Can't wait to see her cute face. Good luck!!

Stac said...

oh I am so anxious for tomorrow and I am not even having the baby! I am really so excited for you! Thanks for the talk today. We talked about some good stuff. You will totally understand it all tomorrow. Keep me posted.

I love you Lizard!

Kristen said...

YAY, the 13th is my sister's birthday. I'm so excited for you. Let us know when we can come meet this little girl.