I love it when they are so small that the outfits that looked huge before drown them and they just look shmumfy. You can't help but just snuggle them. I REALLY want to come see her soon.
ohhhh! What a sweetie. How is mom and babe doing? Any questions? Or should I say, how many questions? Looks like you are doing great, she is still with you, you haven't given up yet!!
ahh, she's so cute linds! i've seen a ton of pictures already, but none of her whole body-- she looks so tiny! i'm trying to figure out a time this week or weekend that i can come up to see her and bring you her little present from anthropologie.
How cute is she!! If you get the urge to bite her because she is so cute make sure it is just a little nibble..and it's fine I do it to my girls all the time. And they way they smell, don't you just want to eat her up? I was telling my mom the other day that I want to put London's cutness in a jar and save it forever. I'm sure you feel the same about your little sweetheart. Hope all is well. Can't wait to see her in person.
Linds, She is perfect! She is seriously so beautiful! I hope things are going good and you are feeling ok. I love her outfit and I love that she has a hat and matching socks. She is gonna be one hip little girl! Post more pics!!
What a doll. I'm so happy for you. I think I have that same little jumpsuit for Rice Boy in brown and gray. They can have a twin photo shoot once he gets here.
8 comments:
SOOO cute! Olivia had that little outfit too. Darling blanket also!
I love it when they are so small that the outfits that looked huge before drown them and they just look shmumfy. You can't help but just snuggle them. I REALLY want to come see her soon.
ohhhh! What a sweetie. How is mom and babe doing? Any questions? Or should I say, how many questions? Looks like you are doing great, she is still with you, you haven't given up yet!!
ahh, she's so cute linds! i've seen a ton of pictures already, but none of her whole body-- she looks so tiny! i'm trying to figure out a time this week or weekend that i can come up to see her and bring you her little present from anthropologie.
How cute is she!! If you get the urge to bite her because she is so cute make sure it is just a little nibble..and it's fine I do it to my girls all the time. And they way they smell, don't you just want to eat her up? I was telling my mom the other day that I want to put London's cutness in a jar and save it forever. I'm sure you feel the same about your little sweetheart. Hope all is well. Can't wait to see her in person.
Linds, She is perfect! She is seriously so beautiful! I hope things are going good and you are feeling ok. I love her outfit and I love that she has a hat and matching socks. She is gonna be one hip little girl! Post more pics!!
What a doll. I'm so happy for you. I think I have that same little jumpsuit for Rice Boy in brown and gray. They can have a twin photo shoot once he gets here.
Linds, she is so cute and you are so blessed! I love little babies and I bet your mom is loving her. Tell her Hi from me!
Post a Comment