We were released from the hospital Saturday night and it is so nice to be home! Bentley is absolutly beautiful. She is everything we could of dreamed of. Brady could not be more proud of his little girl. It is the funnest thing to watch him just melt over her. He did not let her leave his arms for the first hours after her birth.
I am having some issues with getting pictures on this morning, but once again you can check my sister's blog and she has posted one. I will get more on here this afternoon!!
I can not beleive she is finally here, healthy and happy!!
Thank you to all of you for the visits in the hospital and the kind words and gifts. I have the best family and friends ever. Thank you to all of our family for sticking in out and waiting until 2:30 in the morning to finally sneak a peek! I love all of you!!
6 comments:
Congratulations!!! I'm glad she's finally here safe and sound. It sounds like she made quite the arrival. Can't wait to see the pictures.
Yay, she's finally here. I so wanted to come and visit in the hospital but between ear infections, RSV, and the flu, I've been home having too much fun;) I'll be inviting myself over for a visit some time this week.
I love Bentley!! Her her Hi from Aunt Jo!
Congratulations Linds! She is beautiful!
So dang cute! I love the little hat she has on too. I am waiting for some more though! :)
She is absolutely adorable! Congrats again and hopefully you have a speedy recovery! Enjoy every moment- they aren't newborns for long :(
Post a Comment