Monday, April 14, 2008

We love our little Gal!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So precious! I loved the story of the dr's office and Brades surprise. Sorry about the eye, and I hope that everything is ok with little Bentley's beaner.

Bobbi Flinders said...

Are you kidding me??? It's too early to get all teary eyed. You should've warned me. She's getting past that "newborn" look and getting so big. Tell her Aunt Jo says hello. I hope the dr's appt goes good.

Jennie said...

Soo sweet! I loved the pics with her and Brady- something about a little girl with her dad just gets to me! Enjoy every precious moment because they get bigger before your eyes. Good luck with the x-rays, we'll be thinking of ya.

Libby said...

Does this child own a clothing store, because she could. She's such a little fashion plate (I don't know what that means, but Gramma Garrard used to say it all the time). I can't believe she's already two months old. And you made it through the shots. Kudos to you!

Veronica Reeve said...

Shots. So sad...Is all I can say about that. P.S. you all look so great. AND I can't believe Bentley is already 2 MONTHS!! I love the slide show tribute. What a great mom you are!

Nicole said...

She is such a sweetie. I need a little girl!! I wish I could be Guaranteed one on the next try! Linds, I don't have your email address and I need it to add you to my list.