
I have succumbed to the world of the crackberry!!
I figured if I was going to carry my laptop around with me 24/7, I might as well make it a little smaller and more convenient. As so it is...I don't know if I will ever be able to go back. It is truly an addiction, your emails, contacts and schedule all at your fingertips ALL the time! Do not say I did not warn you. Once you try it, you will never go back. There are no more nights of "Oh, I did not check my email!" You are trapped. It is a double edged sword. You make the choice.
On a postitive note... you can also check blogs ANYTIME!!
2 comments:
I don't have the blackberry...but I do have the iphone. I will have to agree that it is nice to have it all at your fingertips...I really could never live without my iphone now that I have made the switch and it has only been a couple months now. There will probably come a day when there are no such thing as desktops, maybe even laptops anymore. It's crazy what technology can do.
I know my limits, thus I wouldn't go near a blackberry. My life would be something like-sorry Levi, you're mom isn't able to snuggle or feed you because she's creepin' on blogs!
Post a Comment