In my opinion there are some key characteristics that make an EXCELLENT child photographer:
1. Patience-if any of you have ever had professional pictures done, you know that as soon as the photographer starts clicking, your child has some once in a lifetime total meltdown. It is a modern day phenomenon.
2. Flexibility-the ability to adapt to the children/family to capture the best possible pictures.
3. Sense of Humor-enough said
4. Talent-some photographers just have it!
5. The right equipment-I don't have the first clue about cameras, but I know when there are five different lens changes and light adjustments, they know what they are doing!
AND SO I INTRODUCE TO YOU THE MOST LOVELY, CHARMING AND AMAZING CHILD PHOTOGRAPHER----DRUM ROLL PLEASE----VERONICA REEVE PHOTOGRAPHY!!
She took Bentley's pictures when she was a newborn and I loved them so I went back for more. I did not get very great pictures of Bentley the day of her blessing or the day of my brother's wedding(she was a flower girl) so I had no choice but to call the trusty photog!!
So you may look at these pictures and think...WOW, she just held still and let her shoot? NO, she screamed the majority of the time. The only time she would calm down is if she could watch cartoons. What? Cartoons? I know...children turn into different people during a photography session. She has never watched cartoons in her life. Veronica got out the trusty Baby Einstein and what you don't see in these pictures is the portable DVD player directly in front of her face!! This is what I call talent!
Anyhow, I could go on and on, but my point being...if you have children, a senior, or a family...look no further, she is here. She has taken pictures of every child I know. This is the seventh time my family has used her services. Her pictures are priceless!!
Take a look here!
I have also added a link to her site on my sidebar!!
3 comments:
Oh Linds...you are making me blush.
WOW!! All right first and foremost. That girl has more shoes than I do!! But I must say my favorite were the red cowboy boots!! Second, LOVE the Fashion Friday! I need to get a bra, but first I need to stop breastfeeding, and then find me a good one. And last, LOVE, LOVE the pictures! I can't believe how fast little kiddos can change.
I couldn't agree more! Vern is a master. We are so lucky to have her so close by!
Post a Comment