Bent is the ripe ol' age of 8 months today! Wow, how time flies!
Just a little entry about the happenings in her world at this time!
She said her first two words this week-Dada and Mama.
I thought I had trained her so well. I would practice over and over-MMMAAAAMMMAAA-accentuating my lip motions, but to no avail. Dada was definitly it for her. She says it mostly when she is really excited or REALLY mad!
She rolls at about 83 MPH to anywhere she needs to go. She has no interest in crawling.
If she can't get to it by rolling, she lies on her back and does a pelvic thrust that in turn flails her body in an upward motion. This move is especially fun when she is in her crib and does not want to take a nap.
She still HATES solid food. She is slowly learning to like carrots and peas, but still gags at the first taste of anything sweet.
She puts EVERYTHING in her mouth. She loves anything that crinkles or makes noise.
Give that girl a piece of paper or wrapper and she is set for hours!
She loves comotion, noise and people. She gets bored when we are just home on the weekend. She sleeps best at a loud concert, in an auditorium or at the circus!
Love my girl!
P.S. Cesa is her nickname of the week.
3 comments:
Happy 8th Month Day to you Bee! AND to you Momma Linds! You are a great mom. You are training her to be just like you--always on the go. A real mover and shaker. You are doing a great job--funny how kids like their Daddies so much...what are we? Chopped liver?
She is so dang cute! I just want hug her. I would love to see the pelvic thrust..hilarious!
PS- i love your cute cupcakes!
So big already! I can't wait for our pictures!! Martha, is your new nickname for the week. Those cupcakes look straight out of a magazine.
Post a Comment