Today we had the most HILARIOUS and FESTIVE party to kick off the Halloween festivities.
Cupcake and Costume Extravaganza!Picture this...eleven CRZY mom's chatting it up whilst frosting spooky halloween cupcakes, laughing hysterically at ourselves, TWELVE crazy kids running free and playing endlessly! One of THE funnest playdates yet. I have some of the best friends a gal could ask for. This group of gals are my high school pals that have become even closer since we have all moved into the world of motherhood. We ALWAYS make an excuse to celebrate...holidays, wedding days, baby days, new park opening days, new restaurant days, you name it, we will celebrate it!! Thanks for being such great friends. Unfortunatly, some of our gals live out of town now, but we try and get together as often as possible. Miss you gals!
I was a little lame and did not bring any camera sort of items. Check Libby's, Jennie's and Veronica's blog for the darling pictures of the kiddos!!
Thanks again Vern for such a great party!
4 comments:
Thanks for your "Martha" skills! I do love that we can make a celebration out of anything! Thanks for all your hard work! You are so great and Bee is the cutest punkin ever!
That is the cutest pumpkin costume I have every seen!! I love absolutely EVERYTHING about it! but most of all the shoes. :)
Did you get the pictures of Beebs and Leebs that I sent? They were pretty funny. What's our next faux celebration? I'll try to conjure something up.
your little one is the CUTEST!
thanks for commenting on my blog about your dress. it really is a fab dress!
you're very lucky to have such great girlfriends! it looks like you all appreciate each other =)
Post a Comment