Thursday, October 16, 2008

Speaking of Birthdays!

Jackson Markus Drake
tiene dos anos hoy!

Who would have thought someone so small could impact so many people in so little time. When this little guy came into the world two years ago, he was immediately surrounded by people that loved him.

Amy and Mark are some of the most amazing parents. Amy did not skip a beat when she entered into the world of motherhood and Mark has never shown such patience and love!







My mom has always been a sucker for little kids, but no one would have guessed Jackson would melt her the way he does. She will do whatever, whenever, however she can to make him happy. It is not hard to make this little man happy. He is the most easygoing, carefree, smiley kid you have ever seen.


My dad has never connected with a child (in my opinion) like he has with Doobie. He LOVES him. He wants to see him grow and learn and loves to just lay on the floor and play and observe his little grandson.

Brade had never really had the opportunity to interact and play with kids until Jackson and Tanner. He has turned into a huge teddy bear to both of them.


Emma has always been a kid spoiler, but WOW! Ask and she will deliver. She babysits him two times a week and SPOILS him rotten.


My brothers could not have been more proud to be his uncles. They hover and protect this child like he was their own. If you happen to spot our family in public, you will instantly notice the "bodyguards" surrounding Jackson!

Last, but certainly not least, yours truly. I am a little bit obsessed with "Doobie" He is so easy to love. He makes me just laugh when I am around him. He love to wrestle, to be chased and to just plain rough house. He loves praise and encouragement. Even before I became a Mom, I learned how much a child can impact a family!!







Happy 2ND Birthday Doobie! I hope you have a great day filled with Thomas and Signing Time. I hope you find all the mirrors in the world to dance in front of and you can run through long wide hallways!! Love ya little man!

No comments: