After somewhat of a "difficult" pregnancy, I prayed my child would be a good baby.
Let's just say that when your child slips into a deep coma between feedings...you might say you have an easy child.
When your child lets out this sweet little almost inaudible squeal when she is hungry...you might say you have an easy child.
When your child wakes from her deep slumber at three hours on the button to eat...you might say you have an easy child.
When you give her "tummy time" every day she slips her thumb in her mouth and goes to sleep...you might have an easy baby.
When we have company and she gets tossed from person to person and doesn't so much as twitch...you might say you have an easy baby!
I know...I know... I could go on for hours about Bentley, but I think you pretty much get the idea.
She is asleep in all these photos, but I am pretty sure you can understand after reading the previous comments.
She doesn't even mind a bath.
I know the lighting is bad on this one, but I loved the outfit.
My mom got her some Ugg's so we had to try them on.
Brade doing double duty...dad and checking is Fantasy Golf Sheets
10 comments:
Cute lil' gal. We missed you two at the Greenery tonight!
Linds and Brady - what a cutie! I'm not one to say that newborns are attractive...but Bentley really is! Her little features are amazing.
She is so adorable! Congratulations to you both!
She is so adorable! Congratulations to you both!
ok, is she really asleep for her bath!? Please refer to my post about Gus's first bath. I am jealous! She is a so cute and she sure is dressed like a little girl!
So very cute! I need to see you soon because I have a gift for her. For some reason the ball was dropped, and NO ONE told me about your shower. I feel like a total idiot! Sorry! So glad you have an easy baby.
hey gal! what a darling babe! Sorry to mess up about the GNO! We did miss you. I guess I'll see you Saturday at Lib's shower--PS-Did you check my blog?? I tagged you to write about your darling hubby!
Thanks for commenting on my blog. I always look at yours, but wasn't sure if you'd think I was a stalker if I commented.... Anyway congrats on your new baby, she is beautiful! We are happy for you
Hi Linds its Kara Leff (Loomis). I got your blog from everyone else's!!! Congrats on your precious baby. That is so exciting for you. Being a mom is the best thing in the whole world!
What a beautiful baby... I've told everybody about her and shown her pictures to complete strangers. Love ya, Dad
Post a Comment