Thursday, February 14, 2008

Bentley J Ketcham

After 18 hours of labor and ultimately a C-section, our little Valentine miracle was born at 1:06 a.m. Weighing in at 7 lbs. 10 oz. and 20 1/2 inches long, she is beautiful! Mom and baby are doing great!

10 comments:

Stac said...

Welcome to the world sweet baby Bentley! We love you!

Libby said...

I think Valentine's is the cutest birthday! So sweet. I can't wait to see her cute little baby girl face. What does the J stand for?

Unknown said...

YEAH!!! I can't wait to see pictures, and get some more details. Congratulations though...wow that is kind of a long word. Any way, I am so excited for you guys!! :)

Camille said...

What a trooper Linds! I bet it's wonderful to see her face! Can't wait to see pictures.

Bree said...

Yay! Can't wait to see pics. If you have any Q's about C-sec recovery just call me, both my kiddos came via cesarean. You're a champ!!

Kelly said...

Loved visiting with you two! What a doll face she is! Cute enough to be a sweet Valentine!

Nicole said...

Congratulations!! I am so glad that she is finally here! Can't wait to see pics of your little sweet love!

clark said...

Congrats! hope all is going well with you and baby. can't wait to see pictures.

C+R said...

(this is rachael henderson, amy's neighbor, and yes I do blog you secretly.) I have been so excited to see your cute Bentley and she is adorable! I am so sorry to hear about the longggg delivery. But she was definitely worth it!

Tia said...

Ya! I'm so excited that she is finally here! And on Valentine's Day! I can't wait to see pics of her. I'm sure she is beautiful! Congrats!