Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Desperate Times call for Desperate Measures!


Ok...my child is teaching me a lesson. As I have mentioned earlier, I am a bit impatient and Kristin reasuures me my child is trying to teach me that I have no control over my life after she is born. I have talked to just about everyone I know to get advice on how to "naturally induce labor." I have tried everything from speed walking on the track, spicy foods, sex, acupressure, massage, CASTOR OIL...and you guessed it...she is still snug as a bug in a rug!
I only have two more days, but still every girl can dream she will have that..."oh, it is time" moment in her life, right?
Thank you all for your great advice...hopefully this is not a precursor of how my relationship withe my beautiful little girl will be!! I love her!

6 comments:

Veronica Reeve said...

We're crossing our fingers and toes.

Stac said...

Linds, sorry nothing has really worked but trust me...let her stay in there as long as she wants!! After last night of being up ALL night with a crying baby, I am a firm believer that life is easier when they are inside. Hang in there. It will happen when it is ready. and then you will have days when you wish she was back inside! love you lots.

thanks for the talk last night too. You are amazing!

Kelly said...

Sounds like Bentley might be a teeny tiny bit stubborn! Watch our for when she is terrible totally awesome two!

Libby said...

I can't believe you tried Castor Oil. Was it gross? Yikes. I'm going to go ahead and hope that Baby Rice Boy is a little less comfy in my womb. Keep us updated!!

Brin said...

It sounds like that baby girl is snug as a bug in a rug. She's not going anywhere, for anything. Good Luck, for your sake I hope she comes out soon. That is so miserable. I hope it all goes well.

Natalie said...

LINDS!!! Grace was a WEEK late!! I totally understand! You get to your due date and you are supposed to have your cute little baby in your arms. I'll be thinking of you and can't wait to see the pics of the little gal!