I have the CUTEST family ever. They are my best friends and we seriously have the best time together. I stole this picture from my sister's blog, but I loved it!
This was last week after a birthday celebration for my youngest brother, Christopher.
I know everyone says their family is the best, but really?? Take a good look at this bunch. It does not get any better than this.

For those "Valley" buddies who have not seen my family for a while, I thought this would be fun for you to see them!!
10 comments:
Your fam is very cute. Sometimes I wish I had more siblings. I guess that's what in-laws are for. OK, so I was totally not catching your drift about who you saw at Chilis..I am an idiot. Email it to me or something. If you don't have my e-mail address it is on that one that Vern sent out. I know I'm dumb.
P.S. I think that everyone from now on should tell on their blogs who they see that we all know..because it is funny. Plus I see someone we went to school with all the time. Just a thought.
Whoops I just deleted my comment. Your family is getting so big! Are your brothers married or are those their girlfriends?
Linds, you do have a good lookin' family! Your mom looks exactly the same to me, and you and Amy, but everyone else, I can't believe how much they have changed!! I haven't seen them for awhile. Thanks for postin' the pic.
OK..I got it!! DUH! Ha Ha, that is funny I wish I would've seen her too.
I really have never met more than you and Amy. I feel bad. Will you introduce me to everyone else someday?
oh I love your family! I swear Christopher and Trevor should still be 5 years old! It is so crazy how big they are. Cute picture!
Cute fam. It's understandable that your family is so great because you are a class act!! Good luck tomorrow (if that's when Bee comes)!!
It is so fun to see your family "all grown up!" I have to agree with Mel. You, your mom, and Amy look the same but I would never have been able to pick out everybody else in a crowd! Cute fam!
Post a Comment